Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Month of Halloween

I was very busy this October, so here is a catch up of what has been going on in my life.
One of the highlights of the month was going to the Syracuse Pumpkin Walk with my friends. Jared Garlick is a very serious pumpkin carver and the evening was magical. I also got to meet my best friend's significant other--I like him. :) We went through the pumpkin walk and then got pies from Marie Callender--seconds before it closed, and then went to Jared's house to eat pies around the table in the wee small hours. It was perfect.
It was extremely difficult to capture the pumpkins on film. It was absolutely amazing.
These turned out better.


But I finally resorted to film. These are really crazy because I was filming one handed.






Then there was the ward party where I reprised my role as Belle. I was accompanied by my roommates and friends.













Rebecca Zufelt has always wanted to be old,so she was old for Halloween. Shannon Lacey is Sponge Bob Square Pants, I am Belle. Cheryl is Maggie Carpenter from "Runaway Bride". Annie is a Hokey Pokey Instructor with all of her parts labled.









Then on Halloween Day I taught school dressed as Thoroughly Modern Millie. I only had three students dress up. But I had to get a picture with Lee who is dressed as Wednesday Adams from the Adams Family.


That night we went out to eat dressed up. It was a blast.



I am Millie, Shannon is Sponge Bob, Cheryl is Maggie, and Annie is a Vampire.


2 comments:

Kendra said...

The pumpkin walk was SUCH a blast!!

...and I'm glad you like Robert. :)

Thejpetite said...

Alisha,
I love your costume! I miss being in your class! I have english 2020 this year, and english just isn;t the same without you! A friend of mine is in one of your classes, nad he loves you! his name is mike rogers! anyways, I herd that you have ur own office now! I'm so happy that you are full time!!!! i miss thee!