Using only the song titles of a SINGLE artist or band, answer the following questions. Avoid using the same title twice.
Your artist: The Beatles
Your are a(n) ______________man/woman: Girl
Describe yourself: Paperback Writer
Describe where you are currently living: Yellow Submarine
Your current thoughts on yourself: I Will
Your best friend(s) is/are: Polythene Pam, Dear Prudence, Martha My Dear, Michelle, Elenor Rigby, Julia
Describe the weather: Good Day, Sunshine
Your favorite time of the day: Golden Slumbers
If your life were a television series, it would be titled: In My Life
The best advice to give: All You Need is Love
If you could change your name, it would be: Hey Jude
Your favorite food is: Honey Pie
Thought of the day: Think for Yourself
How you would like to die: I'm so Tired
Your current spiritual state: I'll Follow the Sun
Your motto: Let It Be
No comments:
Post a Comment