"I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most profitable explanation is that I was made for another world." CS Lewis
"Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire." William Butler Yeats
"If you cannot read all your books, at any rate . . . peer into them, let them fall open where they will, read from the first sentence that arrests the eye, set them back on the shelves with your own hands, arrange them on your own plan so that you at least know where they are. Let them be your friends; let them be your acquaintances." Winston Churchill
"The world does not need more Christian writers--it needs more good writers and composers who are Christians." CS Lewis
"When we have accepted the worst, we have nothing more to lose. And that automatically means we have everything to gain. " Dale Carnegie
1 comment:
Words words words, I'm so sick of words. Words all day through first from him, now from you. Is that all you blighters can do?
SHOW ME :)
I love your words! Thanks for sharing those great quotes.
Post a Comment