I dreamed of shoes last night.
They were beautiful. Loafers with a square toe, leopard skin with pink bows. Wow, what a shoe. I don't know if they really exist. The first part of the dream was not so beautiful. I was going to a friend's house for a function. On the way there I got a phone call from said friend's husband. "Hey, you will have to drive we don't have gas and we spend a lot of money on you anyway, so it is your turn to spend some money." and then the call ended. I was in shock. Had I been unknowingly draining my friends? Was I a burden to them? Money is tight for me and for them. I tried to call back, but no answer. (This is funny because I rarely talk on the phone while I am driving; what is more funny is that I began to try and text him back and express my sorrow and hurt at his comment. I never text in the car.) I was having trouble texting and driving at the same time (wonder of wonders) and I got hit by a semi. As I am thrown from the car all I can think about is that I am leaving this world in deep debt to my friends and family. Then out of nowhere I was wearing these amazing shoes. I began to think dying might not be so bad if I left this world in such style.
And then I woke up.
Can you say "Anxiety Dream"?
2 comments:
You make me laugh! So many memories from the writing center days *sigh*. I didn't realize you had a Blog until I saw it on facebook. Sweet!
Great shoes! We love you! We will never call and say something like that!
You're the best!
Don't worry so much!
Post a Comment