I have been tagged by Karaline and asked to write down seven weird or unknown things about me. So here we go.
1. If I could be anything and money was not an option here is a list of jobs I want:
Teacher
Princess
Crayon Namer for Crayola
Taste Tester and Ice cream Flavor Creator for Ben and Jerry's
2. I have a list of crazy things I want to do someday, here are the highlights:
I want to go to stunt driving school.
I want to recite Sonnet 116 in the Globe Theater in Strattford-upon-Avon
I want to sing in a real razzle dazzle tambourine toting Baptist Gospel Choir
3. I am afraid of not have something to write with or on, or read. I always carry at least 20 pens and pencils of various shades and have been known to write on menus, books, receipts, my arm, etc. If I don't have something to read I will read labels, shampoo bottles, wrappers, anything--just to read.
4. Sometimes I have dreams that come true.
5. I am afraid of nursing homes.
6. Doorways make me nervous, always have. You never know what will come through them.
7. I have a wandering kidney.
2 comments:
This is crazy, but I too have always wanted to sing in a Baptist Gospel Choir! Jon teases me, but I think the ward choirs can get a bit boring. If ever I get up the nerve to join one, and if they'll take me, you'll be my first call:)
I love reading through things like this--what a great insight! I think you have great "goals"
Post a Comment