
So lately I have found myself on the survival mode level of life. I have just been getting by. As I was preparing for my Lit Class, I realized that my life has lacked poetry. I have been just trying to get by--make it through the day--get to bed--start again. I must have crossed some line. Maybe it was Easter--rebirth. But know I am feeling the need to poetry, for writing, for creativity, for music. I think if I was on Maslow's hierarchy of needs--I just went up a step. Time for a renewal. More writing. More joy. More verbalization of blessings. More compassion.
I have written in the past about transitional spaces. Here I am again. I have been waiting for it for a long time--here it is. A clear demarcation of here is your old life--you can't stay here--where are you going to go? I came across this quote while searching for information for class--
Uncertainty … is the fertile ground of pure creativity and freedom. Uncertainty means stepping into the unknown in every moment of our existence. The unknown is the field of all possibilities, ever fresh, ever new, always open to the creation of new manifestations. Without uncertainty and the unknown, life is just the stale repetition of outworn memories. You become the victim of the past, and your tormentor today is your self left over from yesterday. --Deepak Chopra
I have been learning that you can allow the past can hold you captive. The hardest, and easiest thing to do is let go. So here I go with uncertainty--but I know that God is there. It's going to be okay.
I have written in the past about transitional spaces. Here I am again. I have been waiting for it for a long time--here it is. A clear demarcation of here is your old life--you can't stay here--where are you going to go? I came across this quote while searching for information for class--
Uncertainty … is the fertile ground of pure creativity and freedom. Uncertainty means stepping into the unknown in every moment of our existence. The unknown is the field of all possibilities, ever fresh, ever new, always open to the creation of new manifestations. Without uncertainty and the unknown, life is just the stale repetition of outworn memories. You become the victim of the past, and your tormentor today is your self left over from yesterday. --Deepak Chopra
I have been learning that you can allow the past can hold you captive. The hardest, and easiest thing to do is let go. So here I go with uncertainty--but I know that God is there. It's going to be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment