Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bits and Pieces

I like the sound of water and rivers so much because the voice of God is described as the rushing of waters. My small self took this in during scripture reading time and I have never forgotten it.

I have decided that I want to go to Ipanema--just so I can sing the song "The Girl from Ipanema" on the beach.
Sometimes answers come in lyrics:
As my life goes on I believe
Somehow something's changed
Something deep inside
Ooh a part of me

There's a strange new light in my eyes
Things i've never known
Changing my life
Changing me
I've been searchin'
So long
To find an answer
Now i know my life has meaning

Now i see myself as I am
Feeling very free
Life is everything
Ooh it's meant to be

When my days have come to an end
I will understand
What i left behind
Part of me
I've been searching
So long
To find and answer
Now I know my life has meaning
Woah woah

Searching
(don't you know i'm)
For an answer
To the question,
Oh yeah"who am i?"
Maybe
Maybe it's true
It's only natural
Good things
In life
Take a long time
~ Chicago song lyrics

"Impudent Porcine Mendicant" which means a saucy pig-like beggar
Combination of words from my GRE word of the day


The word copesetic means alright or fine.

Dianna Krall is married to Elvis Costello. Huh.


No comments: