
For Spring Break I went home to strategize with my parents. Two years of chronic ill health and medical bills + Economic depression and you have my situation. So when not doing my taxes and worrying about how worried I am about money I hung out with my niece and nephews. They are hysterical, but exactly what I needed to help me chill out.
This is the time of the semester when everyone starts looking harassed. I myself am looking that way right now. Lots of grading, always behind, semester creeping to a close. But I want to change all that. I am going to start gratitude blogging. I need to get out of this blue funk I am in. So bloggers of the world unite. It is time to be grateful.
"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge- That myth is more potent than history. I believe that dreams are more powerful than facts- That hope always triumphs over experience- That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death." Robert Fulghum |
2 comments:
Well, you look just beautiful. I hope your stress can alleviate. We could all use a little (or a lot, in my case) more gratitude. Love ya Lish!
I'm glad you get to come hang out with us. Also thank you for keeping lee company while I'm gone. We love you! Clash comes soon
Post a Comment