While I am home on vacation I have been called into service for the Cache Stake Book of Mormon Youth Conference. My dad is in the Stake Presidency up here and he and mom are event coordinators extrodinaire. My calling is on the Book of Mormon Scenes Committee--which consists of me and my mom (as pictured above). It is my job to create all the props, costumes, and music for each of the scenes that the adults and youth will put on. This is not just a normal youth conference. This is a hard core. Next week we will spend Tuesday-Friday up at Cinnamon Creek above Porcupine Dam. The youth with literally live the Book of Mormon in those days. I am currently working on armor for the Final Battle between the Lamanites and Nephites. I have also created 14 Liahonas with compasses in them for the journey in the wilderness. So I guess if all of these things were made of curious workmanship--I am the Curious Workman (or woman.) All day everyday is spent in prepping for this conference. We went over the Abinadi Scene yesterday, and the Spirit was so strong. I am so excited to be serving as part of this amazing experience. Cheers!
King Noah's court




2 comments:
I am so impressed and maybe a little jealous that you get to do this. The costumes look amazing, of course since you made them! What an exciting experience for those kids.
WOW!!!! You're amazing!
Post a Comment