Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"

This weekend I was able to live out one of my childhood dreams. For our Halloween party I was Belle from Beauty and Beast. Many of you know my love and fascination with this particular fairy tale. I have always identified with Belle. This year I decided that I wanted to actually live the dream. With the help of my mom we pulled it off. In the process I was able to fulfill several wishes which include:


1. Be Belle
2. Wear that amazing yellow dress
3. Descend a long staircase in said yellow dress
4. Be sung to by handsome masked men
5. Waltz around a ballroom as Belle
6. Feel like I am a princess.

Sigh....it was marvelous.


This place actually had a glass coach straight out of Cinderella. It was meant to be.


6 comments:

Gilbrides said...

Lisha, you look amazing! I am so happy for you. What a wonderful thing for you to be able to fulfill so many of your wishes.

Anonymous said...

You looked amazing. The dress turned out so well!

Kendra said...

That dress is really cool! It sounds like you had a marvelous time. So...who were the handsome masked men?

allison said...

I'm so jealous! I love it!

Thaddeus said...

I wondered if you were going to go for the yellow dress or the blue work dress with the white apron. I think you made the right choice.

By the way, you've been tagged. Check my blog for more details.

AG said...

I couldn't tell who the masked men were, they were masked.