Tuesday, August 31, 2010
A couple of things. . . .
My sister-in-law had this on her blog and it is exactly what I want to say. So here you go.
Also, today I got done with class (which was so totally awesome) and was getting my mail from the English office--wow this became a long sentence so I will stop it. Anyway, a colleague was putting small flyers in each of the boxes. One was about a special Environmental Artist and Writer titled WICK. "You should go to that one. Wick isn't bad it means life." I responded, "I know." He said, "Really? How?" I said in a voice that should end all of the intrusive questions, "I read The Secret Garden," and added a mental "duh!" "It isn't bad", well really now. I think I baffled him, as I am wont to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha!
Silly boy.
Post a Comment